Friday, August 1, 2008

A year later...

Wow, I can't believe it has almost been a year since my last post. Well, okay, I can. I have a few blogs floating around in this world and this one seems to get neglected. Not too much has changed with the house, mostly due to a lack of time and putting money towards other projects (like a trip to France!!). We have been enjoying summertime and all the great harvests our garden has been giving us. Some photos below...

We have a new screen door, finally! The old one was begging to be replaced. A lady in Seattle custom made it for us. Dave chose the dragonfly design:
The back patio

new screendoor

The back patio

I hope to be more active with this blog in the coming months!

3 comments:

Just A Girl And Her Craftsman Bungalow said...

great screen door

Kim said...

Wow Kali, things look great! I can't believe how much has changed since we have been up there!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!